Boss design + more 3D development

By Jack Eaves
I decided that i really wanted some sort of fight scene for the game, and whats better than having a bigass boss to beat? nothing. So heres some rough pencil silhouettes for some possibilities, so far i'm very interested in the centaur-like creature in the bottom left of the 2nd page and will start developing it furhter on photoshop today.

I have also continued to develope the bear character in 3D, both high poly and low poly versions. I have added the armour and weaponary that i designed during my game design project and am feeling much happier with them. Next i will need to texturemap the accessories so that they have more detail and are more interesting to look at, however to save time i might use photo textures instead of heavily photoshopping it. I will also need to re-rigg the character so that the armour and weaponary are affected when the body moves.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?